Thursday, June 18, 2009

Love is in the air!

Scott and I spent another evening at home working on invitations and listening to our favorite "radio" station on satellite called 40's on 40.(We like to dance around our living room to it, which usually means that our kitties scatter.) I will try and take some pictures of the invitations tomorrow. They are turning out just like I wanted them to!

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday! Some things I would like to accomplish this weekend:

*Finish my dad's Father's Day Gift
*Start a new embroidery project for ME!!
*pick so many fresh blueberries that they last us all summer
*work on pricing more stuff for our garage sale (we ended up moving it to next weekend)
*watch New In Town and finish Revolutionary Road
*take an evening stroll
*Make yummy turkey burgers on the grill
*Enjoy a relaxing afternoon with our Fathers

And here is another picture of Two Poots:

Enjoying a fresh squeezed ice lemonade! Yum!!

XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Dottie and June said...

Oh Amber I am getting so excited for you!! I'll be thinking of you on your special day. Do you need any help with anything? You look and sound so happy!! Alex says "hi" and he is happy for you both as well. Miss you!

janel. said...

oh my goodness you two are the cutest!!!