Thursday, July 30, 2009

Loving and Wanting...

Everyday my lunch break usually consists of me catching up on all my daily blog reads and then "window" shopping online. I love when all the Fall Fashion starts coming out. Dressing for Fall is hands down my favorite time to restock my closet. (I can guarantee that when Scott reads this he will be shaking his head... I love you). Here are some things that are a must this Fall for me:


**Both from Gap**


**From Old Navy**

I would take any of these:


And you can never have too many of these (All from Forever 21):




And I will need these to go with all those adorable t's (From Forever 21):


Of course I had to check out the latest update at Red Velvet Art... I am in love with:





Man... I need to win the lottery!! What are some things you are loving right now?? Any Fall trends that you can't wait to wear??

XOXO
Amber

No comments: