Tuesday, August 4, 2009

32 Random Facts and more Honeymoon


After reading Kellie's blog at www.getthewordsout.blogspot.com, I decided I would post some facts about myself. So here we go:
1.I am usually reading 2-3 books at a time and am a really slow reader!
2. One of my favorite past times is visiting Missouri Wineries.
3. I could eat Mexican food everday. (Thanks Dad!)
4. I hate fixing my hair-so most days I don't!
5. Dr. Pepper is the only soda I will drink...and I still don't buy it that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes the same. I wish it did but it just doesn't to me!
6. I have a hard time getting rid of things.
7. I hate mornings but secretly dream that I was a morning person.
8. I love blueberry pancakes and waffles!
9. I read cookbooks like they are novels.
10. Six Feet Under is hands down my favorite television show ever!! I could watch it over and over.
11. I married my best friend and we have known each other since the 6th grade.
12. Potato chips of all varieties are my weakness!
13. I am gluten intolerant.
14. I would take in every stray dog and cat if I could.
15. I don't have any tatoos.
16. I could read blogs and search flickr all day.
17. I can't dance at all....no rythm...very scary!!
18. I love making lists!
19. I think falling asleep to thunderstorms is so peaceful.
20. I have way too many clothes, but never have anything to wear.Sigh!
21. When I am stressed I like to listen to Joshua Radin or Iron and Wine.
22. I have traveled to Australia and would go back in a heartbeat.
23. Bats terrify me!
24. Turquoise is my favorite color...right now!
25. I can't wait to start a family one day soon with Scott.
26. Serendipity is my favorite movie.
27. I love soundtracks! I probably own 100+. My favorite is Gardenstate!
28. I hope to be able to create things for a living and stay home to work.
29. I still love New Kids On The Block
30. When I get angry you will typically find me cleaning!!
31. I have worked for the same company for 14 years.
32. I can't stop watching reality tv and I am counting down the days until Project Runway starts! Can't wait.

Now it is your turn....All you have to do is post random facts about yourself and then leave me a comment with a link to your post! You must do the number of facts that equal your age!

So...back to our honeymoon... Day 3 was spent in San Antonio at the Riverwalk!! We had a delicious mexican lunch and took a gondola ride through the Riverwalk. Of course you can't go to San Antonio without visiting The Alamo!





After a day of sightseeing we headed off to our next town...Fredericksburg, TX. This little german town is so adorable and full of cute little shops and restaraunts. On our way to Fredercksburg, Scott was so excited to see that there really was a Luckenbach, TX. We couldn't pass up a photo op! This town no longer has any residents but still has the Post Office that has been turned into a shop and bar. Behind the bar houses a big outdoor stage where singers come nightly to perform. There is also a dance hall, chickens running around freely, and an ATM in an outhouse! Too cute!


I was so excited to end our evening relaxing in the pool area at our hotel. The hot tub was in front of a fireplace and flatscreen tv. It was the perfect ending to our day!!

I wish I was there right now!!

Well...don't forget to let me know if you post some random facts about yourself. I would love to read them!
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

-I am such a fan of anything blueberry!!! lol i could read blogs and flickr all day long too. i'm hopelessly addicted.
and #11 made me smile. that is seriously so awesome (and gives me hope!!)

-your honeymoon pictures look awesome. seems like it was a blast! :)
-Kellie

jarispry said...

i love your list Amber!!

i'm going to work on my list this week during my lonnggggg drive to SLC! yay!

thank you for coming over to goodbye chub... this is my first time on your site and i likey! i'll be back lots and lots!

xo!