Monday, August 10, 2009

Beating the Monday Blues...

I was so excited today when I got on Rachel's blog to see if there was a new post and I saw this:

I am already trying to come up with ways to get the money to take the class. I had so much fun on the last online class these ladies taught. It gave me tons of confidence and courage to try new crafty things. I loved every single project. Now I know Scott if you are reading this that I didn't actually do every project...but I will. And in my defense this new class is geared towards the holidays so I can knock out a few gifts too:)

Here are some other things that I am loving right now.



The beautiful clothes from Plumo.

Check out this amazing hotel:

Image from:www.dogbarkparkinn.com
This cute and quirky hotel is located in Cottonwood, Idaho. If we are ever out that way, we will definatly be staying the night here.

This amazing breakfast of champions:

My favorite are Strawberry and Cinammon. I haven't stopped eating this since I discovered about it two months ago. I love to just eat it as a snack but it is best with Vanilla Soy Milk. YUM!

Listening to a lot of music by these amazing artists lately:

She & Him (I just love everything about her!!)


This is my favorite album from him.


Kings Of Leon...They are coming to Kansas City in October and I can not wait!!

And this album is always in my rotation. It will always be one of my favorite albums. I have been listening to it for years and it never gets old. I love every single song on it!


And I can't wait to see these movies:


Paper HeartsThis movie looks adorable!!
I wish one of these would have been in the theatre on Thursday when we chose to see this:

Six of us went to see it and we all agreed that it should of just been titled:People. That is all I will say about it!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I will be back tonight to post the remaining pictures from our honeymoon!
XOXO
Amber

No comments: