Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall *Loves*

Happy October 1st! The weather here today was definitely fall like! I loved it! This cooler air had me thinking about all the things I love about this time of year!! Here are just a few of the things that make my heart smile:

I can't get enough of apple cider slushies and apple cider donuts!

*Fall Picnics + Menu Planning=Happiness*

*Baby Pumpkins and gourds

While browsing Etsy today I was overwhelmed with all this Halloween Cuteness:

Fall Felt Cookies by bugnikdesigns


Altered Halloween House by Gongyandsquish


Beaded Bat Earrings by fantasybeader


This adorable headband by heymeimei


The most amazing costume! If I had a little girl she would no doubt be wearing this costume by pasleyandposies

**I finished my halloween shirt from the RVA autumn class. I am still trying to decide if I should do a coat of glow in the dark paint.



Oh and on a random note, I saw this calling my name while shopping at the Overland Park Fall Festival last weekend. I would love to ride around in style on this baby:


I am working a half day tomorrow and then we are heading off to Branson. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay tuned next week for a giveaway! You won't be disappointed I promise!
XOXO
Amber

6 comments:

Mandy Ferrugia said...

Okay, so where-oh-where did you get the apple cider slushie?!?!?! it looks so good!

I laughed so much when they mentioned Branson! :D haha my mom and I were all "SCORE" when he said it. Awesome sauce!
xo.

Amber said...

I got the apple slushie at an apple orchard outside of Weston, MO. It is sooo good. You can try freezing some cider and it is almost the same it just isn't as creamy! Still good though!

Laurie Anne said...

Sooo many cute things! Love the headband and the Hallowe'en house and the idea of fall picnics and meal planning sounds divine... I am really enjoying your blog!

chelsey. said...

all of your pictures are so pretty, and the slushie sounds yummy.

i love your shirt.

have fun in branson!!!

Catherine Holman said...

Cute shirt Amber! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Mom

JenCoen said...

Thanks for the info on my crooked back. hehe. I'll let ya know, once I hear back from this first dr.
:-)