Monday, January 23, 2012

A Day Date for Two Poots!

This semester is going to be pretty hectic for Big Poot. He is getting closer to his PhD which is so exciting!!! He is teaching at two different Universities this semester and directing a show. I decided to take a day off from work, before the madness started so we could have one more full day of fun!

We decided to head down to the Country Club Plaza for lunch at PF Changs...




We stopped by our favorite antique store...



and found this pretty cool painting of Dexter!! I think it would of looked pretty sweet in our living room!

I ran from this corner of the store pretty quickly! Talk about freaky!

Our date ended by seeing this...

It was such a beautiful film. I had a smile on my face the entire time!

Our day date was the perfect way to finish out Poot's winter break!!
XOXO
Amber

No comments: