Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Fridays in Kansas City

The Crossroads Arts District opens its doors to Kanasas City the first Friday of every month, allowing art lovers to browse through galleries, watch street artists, and drink wine! I hadn't been in almost eight years and figured Two Poots should check it out...



They had an area set up with all kinds of food trucks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any gluten free options, but they sure were cute and the food smelled amazing.

We witnessed our first Zombie Walk! There were hundreds of them!!! This girl really got into it. Someone asked her what the walk was for and she just got up in their face and grunted! Ha!!

This guy was my favorite street performer! I told Scott we should invite him to Cox Fest this year for entertainment. Doesn't he look like Ray Lamontagne a little??

Isn't Town Topic the cutest little burger stand?

Wore my new top I found on clearance at Forever 21!

My favorite exhibit of the night was by Alisa Ross. I hope to one day own a piece of her work!

Union Station always takes my breath away. It is such a beautiful building!

It was a beautiful evening of art and people watching! I don't think we will wait this long next time to attend!
XOXO
Amber


No comments: